Urban and rural; nature and culture; playtime and downtime: Kelowna isn’t just one destination. It’s a whole bunch of them, located in one uniquely beautiful place.
Please look over and sign our Participation Agreement before you arrive. Everyone in your party must sign the waiver to enter!
- General Admission Pass 10:30am - 7:30pm Park Access
- Evening Admission Pass 5:30pm - 7:30pm Park Access
- Chaperone 50% Off General and Evening Admission Chaperones must be 18 years of are or older accompanying children ages 5-8
Make Your Splash at Our Osoyoos Location
Osoyoos has award-winning wineries! You can also savour sun-warmed fruit straight off the tree and visit ecological centers.
- Ages 5+, children 5-8 require an Adult Chaperone to go out on the structure with them. Chaperone passes are only available when accompanying a child 5-8 years old.
- Children 9+ are able to go out on their own.
- No maximum age!
- All participants are required to wear life jackets, we provide them or you can bring your own but must be Canada Coast Guard approved.
- All participants must have a basic level of swimming and be comfortable in the water.
- Splash BC Osoyoos is located on Osoyoos Lake
What to Bring
Sign Our Waiver
Please look over and sign our Participation Agreement before you arrive. If you have already made a booking, please sign your waiver linked to your Confirmation or Reminder email